- Holding Address. Any personal information that you provide to Regional Health Ltd will be held at the offices of this company.
- Right to Access. If you are an individual who has provided personal information, the Privacy Act 1993 gives you the right to access that personal information and to correct it at any time.
- Purpose of Collecting Information. Personal information and other details collected from you will be used to provide you with information and legal services related to your question or request, to provide you with marketing, publicity and promotional material about Regional Health Ltd, and for surveys and market research. Your personal information and other details will not be passed to any third party unless:
- We are required to do so by law; or
- You have consented in writing (which includes by email) to our doing so.
- Cookies. This website may use cookie files (“cookies”) to collect information that helps to measure traffic to and within this website for monitoring the effectiveness of the website and levels of interest in the information provided. Cookies may identify such things as your computer’s IP address, its operating system, browser type, and domain. You can turn off your computer’s acceptance of cookies in your browser programme, if you wish.
Conditions of Use
REGIONAL HEALTH LIMITED TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF TRADE
1st March 2015
All contracts for the supply of goods by Regional Health Limited (RHL) shall be governed by the Terms and Conditions of Trade, subject to any other special terms that may be notified to a purchaser relating to a particular contract.
All prices quoted by RHL for goods to be supplied ex stock are net of GST and of discounts and subject to supplies being available, unless otherwise specified.
Goods and Services Tax and any duty, revenue or other tax charges whatsoever relating to the goods sold are to be paid by the purchaser in addition to the prices quoted or referred to.
All payments for goods supplied are to be made on the 20th of the month following the date of invoice. If the purchaser fails to pay in full on due date RHL reserves the right to charge the purchaser interest at RHL’s bank overdraft interest rate plus 1 per cent calculated on a daily basis from the due date to the date of payment. In addition RHL reserves the right to stop delivery of any further goods to the purchaser. If it becomes necessary for us to begin debt collection, the purchaser agrees to pay legal costs over and above the debt owing.
Notwithstanding the provisions of Clause 4, the risk of loss, damage or deterioration to goods is exclusively that of the purchaser from the time the goods are delivered either to the address specified by the purchaser or upon loading where the purchaser arranges own transport from the RHL store.
RHL is not liable to the purchaser for failure to deliver goods where such failure arises from or as a result of war or civil disturbances, strike, lock-out, fire or any other circumstances beyond RHL’s control.
Orders should be placed direct to RHL, Auckland, via mail, facsimile telephone or e-mail: Toll Free: 0508 734 466 or 0508 REGIONAL or Post to: PO Box 102 014, NSMC, Mairangi Bay, AUCKLAND. Free Fax: 0508 745 329, [email protected]
WHOLESALERS: The first two orders each month will be delivered free into store using methods of transport nominated by RHL. Where alternative transport means are requested, all additional charges will have to be met by the purchaser. RHL reserves the right to charge the purchaser for freight on additional orders, or orders below $500.00 in value.
OTHER PURCHASERS: All orders over the value of $500.00 (GST exclusive) will be delivered freight free (except orders for barium). Adequate delivery time should be allowed when placing orders. ‘First of the month’ orders will be sent within the first five working days of the month. Normal freight charges are as follows:
Kaitaia to Wellsford $10.00 Wellsford to Pukekohe $7.00
Pukekohe to Wellington $10.00 South Island $20.00
- RETURN OF STOCK – CONDITIONS
Any request to return stock must be made in writing and permission granted before goods are returned. Stock received by RHL without authorisation will not be credited. RHL will accept return of all stock in undamaged, unmarked, original packs without any other labelling for credit, with the following exceptions:
– Indent stock
– Stock given as bonus goods.
– Opened stock (non-compliance with Quality Policy)
In the event of any query by RHL, proof of purchase must be produced by the person requesting the credit. Please contact the Warehouse Manager prior to despatch of goods in order that transport can be
arranged. RHL will only pay for freight that RHL arranges. Goods returned for restocking are subject to a fee of $10 minimum and up to 20% of invoice value. ALL STOCK RETURNED TO RHL MUST BE
PACKED IN CARDBOARD BOXES AND NOT BUBBLE PACKS. THIS HELPS TO ENSURE THE RECEIPT OF STOCK IN AN UNSOILED CONDITION AND ELIGIBILITY FOR CREDIT. The address for stock
returns sent direct to RHL is:-Regional Health Limited, 19c Orbit Drive, Mairangi Bay, AUCKLAND
- NON RETURNABLE STOCK
RHL will not accept the return of any procured or indent stock, unless permission is granted as set out in clause 8.
- EXPIRED STOCK
Due to manufacturing lead time some products have restricted life span. Notwithstanding the provisions of Clauses 15 & 8, the risk of loss due to expired stock is exclusively that of the purchaser.
- OBSOLETE STOCK
Notwithstanding the provisions of Clause 8. RHL will accept for destruction, obsolete stock of RHL products only at the request of the purchaser. Please follow the above procedure as for return of stock.
- PRICE CHANGESPrices may be subject to change without notice. If the price of a product changes no retrospective credit can be affected to purchasers on stock held.
- 13.PERSONAL PROPERTY SECURITIES ACT 1999
- a)The Purchaser grants to the Company a security interest in the Goods and their proceeds and accessions to firstly secure payment of the purchase price of the Goods and secondly to secure payment of all outstanding debts and obligations of the Purchaser to the Company from time to time.
- b)The Purchaser agrees to execute any documents, provide all relevant information and cooperate fully with the company to ensure that the Company has a preferred security interest in the personal property charged in (a) above and if applicable, a purchase money security interest.
- c)The Purchaser shall pay the Company’s costs of any discharge or amendment of any Financing Statement.
- d)The Purchaser will supply the Company within two business days of written request, copies of all documents granting security interests registered over the Purchaser’s personal property. The Purchaser authorizes the Company as an agent to request any information from any secured party relating to any security interest which is held in any personal property which is or has been in the Purchaser’s possession or control.
- e)The Purchaser will immediately notify the Company in writing of any change in the Purchaser’s name or other material identifying characteristics of either the Purchaser or the goods purchased.
- f)Nothing in sections 114(1)(a), 133 and 134 of the PPSA shall apply to this contract. The Purchaser waives its rights pursuant to sections 121, 125, 129, 131 and 132 of the PPSA and its rights to receive any verification statement relating to the security interests in the Goods.
- OWNERSHIP AND RISK
Ownership in the Goods will remain vested in the Company until the Purchaser has made full payment for all Goods supplied by the Company to the Purchaser together with all interest and other moneys due. Until ownership has passed from the Company to the Purchaser then the following terms shall apply:
- a)The Purchaser shall be deemed to be a bailee of the Company and acting in a fiduciary capacity in respect of any goods supplied by the Company and shall insure the Goods with the interest of the Company noted;
- b)The Purchaser shall store the goods in such a way and in such condition and place as to make it clear that they are owned by the Company; and
- c)The Purchaser shall not under any circumstances mix the Goods with other personal property in any manner. If the Purchaser defaults in payment for the goods, then subject to any contrary provision of the PPSA, the Company shall have leave and license to enter upon any property occupied by the Purchaser without notice in order to inspect, search for and remove the Goods and following removal, to resell the Goods and apply the proceeds to overdue amounts. The company shall not be liable to the Purchaser or third party for the exercise of its rights under this clause and the Purchaser indemnifies the Company against all costs and claims in respect of the Company’s rights exercised under this clause.
Any claim made for damage, shortage, bad condition or any other fault in the goods must be made in writing and received by RHL within seven days of receipt of the goods by the purchaser. In the event of incorrect supply, written claims must be submitted within 14 days of receipt of goods, or claims will not be recognised. If a problem associated with original packing occurs, an explanation of this should accompany the claim. Failure to observe this clause will result in a penalty of 50% of the value of the goods.
RHL guarantees to its purchasers that all goods comply with RHL’s general standards. The liability of RHL for any loss, damage or injury suffered by the purchaser or third parties, howsoever caused, is limited to the purchase price of the goods in respect of which loss or damage is claimed and shall be in lieu of any liability that might otherwise arise.
- PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
The sale of the goods by RHL to the purchaser does not confer any right or licence to the purchaser to use or exploit in any way any intellectual property rights existing or relating to the goods of which RHL is the proprietor or to which RHL is otherwise entitled.
Any conditions made by the purchaser which are inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions of Trade are expressly excluded.
Failure to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right by RHL, or the granting of time or any other indulgence to the purchaser shall not otherwise prejudice RHL’s rights pursuant to these Terms and Conditions of Trade. Waiver or condoning by RHL of any breach by the purchaser shall not affect RHL’s entitlement to exercise its right at any future time.
If any provision of the Terms and Conditions of Trade is held to be illegal or invalid, it shall be deemed deleted to the same extent and effect as if it had never been incorporated in these Terms and Conditions of Trade. All other provisions shall continue in force.